The top 3 Weber barbecues are shown here for quick reference, with other popular Weber grills and smokers displayed lower down.
- 1 Weber Compact 47cm Charcoal BBQ – Best Seller
- 2 Weber Spirit E210 Gas BBQ – Editors Choice Gas BBQ
- 3 Weber Smokey Joe Charcoal BBQ, Crimson Red 37cm – Best Portable BBQ
- 4 Proud History of Weber Barbecues
- 5 Range of Weber Grills and Barbecues
- 6 Smokey Mountain Cooker – Slow Smoker
- 7 Weber Q1400 Electric Barbecue
- 8 Weber Spirit E320 Gas Grill
- 9 Weber Go Anywhere BBQ
- 10 Weber Master Touch SE E-5775 – Versatile Extras
- 11 Which is the Best Weber Grill
- 12 Where to Buy A Weber Barbecue
Weber Compact 47cm Charcoal BBQ – Best Seller
- 47cm wide charcoal barbeque
- Heat shielded lid handle, put the lid on without burning yourself, for an unbeatable smoky flavour
- Cooking grate is triple plated chrome
- Aluminium ash catcher for simple cleaning
- Porcelain enameled lid to retain heat and maintain consistent cooking temperature
- Unscrewable legs for easy storage during winter
- BBQ cover also available
Weber Spirit E210 Gas BBQ – Editors Choice Gas BBQ
- Two stainless steel burners, 26000 BTU per hour input
- Total cooking area of 1.34m sq
- Porcelain enamelled cooking grates
- Crossover ignition system
- Two heat dials allow easy temperature control
- Warming rack area
- Crackproof all weather wheels
- 25 year warranty
Weber Smokey Joe Charcoal BBQ, Crimson Red 37cm – Best Portable BBQ
- Portable grill, great for camping trips or to stash in your vw camper van
- Lid locks in place for carrying
- Big enough grill to cater for 4 people
- Stylish crimson red colour, also available in green, dark grey or cream
- Heavy-gauge steel charcoal grate
- Rust-proof coating and vents for improved longevity
Proud History of Weber Barbecues
Weber barbecues are the number one make in the world today. The company was founded in Chicago in the US over a century ago.
The iconic domed barbecue was an innovation by the founder George Stephen Snr, he cut a metal buoy in half and added air vents, legs and a lid.
This barbecue style grill allowed for quicker cooking than the barbecue pits which were common at the time.
The presence of a lid protected the charcoal from unpredictable weather, windy conditions or an unexpected downpour no longer meant an interruption to the cooking.
Any initial laughs at the odd design were soon silenced after tasting the delicious steaks and burgers which the dome produces
Range of Weber Grills and Barbecues
Following on from the success of the original charcoal barbecues, Weber branched out into other designs, you can now buy grills which are powered by gas, electricity and even wood pellets.
The triple chrome plated grate is a feature which ensures a long life for your grill. A rusty grate is often the main thing which forces you to replace your barbecue, making it durable and easy to clean is the key to helping you enjoy your barbecue for years to come.
There is even a barbecue grill academy for the die-hard fans. These can be found across the world and involve polishing your barbecue skills and more importantly, enjoying a six or seven course barbecue feast. Probably a great present for the Dad who needs a few tips on how not to burn the sausages.
Smokey Mountain Cooker – Slow Smoker
- Slow cooking smoker for delicious flavour and tender results
- Built in lid thermometer
- Two cooking grates perfect for meaty ribs, tasty pulled pork and smoky flavourful cheeses
- Airflow dampers and water pan to regulate moisture and temperature
- Sturdy aluminium legs
- Heavy gauge steel charcoal grate
Weber Q1400 Electric Barbecue
- Perfect for the balcony of apartments and flats
- 2200 watt electric power consumption
- Cast aluminium lid and body
- Six foot long earthed cable
- Five year Weber warranty against rust and burn through
- Porcelain enamelled cast-iron cooking grates
- Removable catch pan
- Stylish jet black design
Weber Spirit E320 Gas Grill
- Three gas burners + powerful side burner
- Porcelain enamelled lid with built in thermometer
- Includes iGrill app to monitor food and notify you when ready to serve
- Tables with integrated hooks for barbecue tools
- Five year Weber warranty against rust and burn through
- Warming rack for toasting burger buns
- Includes hose and regulator for gas bottle
- Ten year warranty
Weber Go Anywhere BBQ
- Small size makes it perfect for road-trips or visits to the beach
- Height 44cm, Width 42cm, Depth 27cm,
- Weighs only 6.5kg
- Fold away stand elevates the base to prevent scorching the ground
- Detachable lid with smoke vents
- Reinforced handle with heat shield
- Triple plated cooking grates to allow easy cleaning and prevent deterioration
Weber Master Touch SE E-5775 – Versatile Extras
- High quality charcoal barbecue
- With hinged cooking grate to allow integration with gourmet BBQ system (GBS)
- 57cm wide grill with a cooking area of 2342cm²
- Tuck away lid holder
- Easy grip damper handle
- High capacity ash catcher
- One touch cleaning system
Which is the Best Weber Grill
To answer this question you have to consider your own situation and ask yourself a few questions…
Will you be catering for just yourself and a few friends? Or will you be having larger gatherings which would necessitate a bigger cooking grate and a larger barbecue?
Do you enjoy the challenge of getting a charcoal barbecue up and running? Or is that an inconvenience and you’d just prefer to click a switch and be ready to go? If so a Gas bbq is probably the best choice for you.
If you’re looking to get creative then you could buy the Smokey Mountain and try out some smoking techniques on different foods. Or you could investigate the “Gourmet Barbecue System” which has multiple attachments for cooking pizza and other items in your barbecue
The range of barbecues and grills available is part of what makes Weber such an appealing brand, combined with the solid build quality and appealing looks.
Where to Buy A Weber Barbecue
Weber barbecues used to be hard to come by in the UK, but now they’re better known you can find them in a few places.
Amazon and John Lewis are the two main places stocking a good range. Sometimes Amazon can have inflated delivery charges if one of the grills is being imported from Germany, so keep your eyes open for that. But generally speaking you can find some of the best Weber bbq deals on those two sites, both of which are well known for reliable customer service.